About the Firm
Dedicated Riverside Attorney Helps Californians Plan for the Future
Experienced estate planning guidance that protects your legacy and loved ones
No matter the size of your estate, it’s never too early or too late to create an estate plan. At Gilliland Law, in Riverside, I’ve helped California residents draft comprehensive estate plans, securing their assets and protecting their loved ones. Whether you need help drafting a will, setting up a living trust, or establishing a guardianship, I have both the knowledge and experience to guide you through the process so that your final wishes are clear and will be upheld. I also represent Californians charged with administering estates in probate matters.
Sympathetic lawyer offers trusted estate planning counsel
A will is the cornerstone of any estate plan, but an ambiguous or poorly written will can lead to disagreements and ultimately legal disputes among your heirs. From the moment you begin creating your estate plan, I will ensure your last wishes are presented clearly, thoughtfully, and legally in whatever instruments and documents you choose. Throughout California, clients seek my counsel on legacy matters for a variety of reasons, but mainly because I provide:
- Detailed advice — I carefully evaluate your circumstances and goals before providing you with well-informed guidance on how to proceed.
- Personalized attention — I personally work alongside every client I represent in estate planning matters. When you seek my counsel, I offer seasoned advice on all your options and direct you toward the most affordable means of resolving your legacy matter.
- Compassionate representation — I understand that it can be difficult to consider one’s mortality or probate a loved one’s estate, so I am committed to providing counsel that is both sound and sensitive to your situation.
I offer a free initial consultation so we can discuss your goals for the future and devise a unique estate plan that accurately reflects your final wishes.
Area of Practice
Responsive estate planning lawyer represents California clients
I advise clients throughout California in the following estate planning
- Wills and probate — My firm will help you draft a sound and comprehensive will that reflects your wishes and protects your heirs. I also assist executors and administrators in handling probate matters.
- Trusts and estates — I help clients create trusts that serve their particular goals and offer the benefit of bypassing probate.
- Guardianships — If you have young children, it’s essential you make plans for their care in the event of your untimely death. I can help you establish guardianships that safeguard their welfare.
The decisions you make in an estate plan now can affect loved ones for years to come. With more than a decade of estate planning experience, I have the background and knowledge to help you craft a plan that truly reflects your goals and wishes and protects those you love.
Contact an experienced estate planning lawyer today
Gilliland Law represents clients with probate, wills, trusts, and other estate planning matters throughout California. To schedule a free initial consultation at my Riverside office, call 951-394-7071 or contact me online